Monday, 10 October 2011

A very Beary Christmas


I`m on a roll now with my Chrissy cards, I`ve surprised even myself, normally I`m rushing around at the last minute trying to get cards made in time for Christmas but this year I am determined to get them all done in advance.
This image is Milton and Co available from Sir Stampalot, coloured with distress inks, the little robin image is from the new Penny Black Christmas Friends set also available from Sir Stampalot.
Background Stripey paper is Fancy Pants and the holly paper is another forgotton one from my stash I found on a recent sort out and rummage ! (I`m getting good at using up old bits and pieces now)
I finally got my head around my new Magnolia doo hicky doily, it`s a bit fiddly to line up so I only used a half of the design for this.



These beuatiful flowers are from Wild Orchid and now I`ve discovered them I`ll be buying a lot more in the future, I`ve highlighted with a bit of stickles - diamond to give a little Christmas bling, I can`t do a card without sparkle !n The holly is made with a Martha Stewart punch.

I`d like to enter this into the following two challenges :-
Wild Orchid Challenges - Christmas Fun
Allsorts Challenge - Bear with us

Thanks for looking in, bye for now and Happy Crafting xx

5 comments:

  1. A stunning card as always Sara.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts Challenge this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute bear Sara loving the sparkle
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, gorgeous image and I just love the way you have put your flowers! Great with half of the doily
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck :)
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sara this is stunning! Love your colouring and the sparkle is just perfect!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh..my! Your card is beautiful.
    Lovely papers and the motif is sooo cute ♥
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)