Monday 5 May 2014

Sent with Love

I made this card for no other reason than to use one of the Wee Stamps my friend Kay sent me. He`s a cutie and I loved colouring him in.



I`ve coloured him using Distress Inks and Markers and added a bit of Glossy Accents to highlight his little pink nose.

The papers are Prima and Magnolia from Sir Stampalot, Wild Orchid flowers, Ribbon Girl crochet lace, Hobby House charm and flat back pearls, SU sentiment, Cheery Lynn - Fanciful Flourish die and a little wooden heart from my stash. I`ve no idea who will receive this one but I`m sure he`ll find a home in due course!
I`m ahead with all my Birthday Cards for the year but it`s such lovely weather at the moment with plenty of natural light that I`m taking advantage and getting as many images coloured before the weather changes (as it does very quickly here!) Which is what I`m going to get on with now, thanks for looking in, bye for now xxx

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Sara and super cute bunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cutie, but you have made a beautiful card with him. Gorgeous. Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and very cute!!! i am following you now Sara love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)