Saturday 19 June 2010

Sitting Pretty



I fell in love with this Tilda from the new Wedding Collection, she is so cute I couldn`t resist her. I have coloured her in with distress inks, the brown coloured backing papers are both Basic Grey but the name of the blue paper escapes me as it`s one I`ve had in my stash for a while ! The flourish is Tim Holtz sizzix die "Elegant Flourishes" and the flowers are Prima. The little heart charm is one of a few that my good friend Sue very kindly donated to me ( thankyou Sue x ).

I have just got back from delivering some samples to Sir Stampalot for the new Molly Blooms collection which is being launched and demo`d today by the collections designer,the very talented Clare Rowlands. I will post samples at a later date as it was a bit of a rush to get the samples done in time for the launch so I didn`t quite have time to photograph them but watch this space. I can tell you that the collection is FAB, a real treat, so head over to Sir Stampalot for them, you won`t be disappointed.
I am off now to do a bit of housework and maybe I might just squeeze in some more crafing time this afternoon ! bye for now x

6 comments:

  1. stunning card sara, love the muted colours and Tilda looks gorgeous.
    louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara
    wow wee! this is a stunner, its perfect.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sara, love the pretty papers and a great layout!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!gorgeous card Sara,very pretty soft colours and Tilda looks perfect just sat on the bench.
    Just love your colouring to,see you soon.hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sara, I just LOVE this, it's perfect. The colour scheme is such a classic combination. Your colouring awesome. I think the papers are called capella - I've just got them - they're so pretty.
    Hope you ok
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely as usual Sara. I will get to come and see you soon.

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)