Sunday 4 July 2010

Life`s a Beach !



All this sunshine we`ve been having inspired me to do a beach themed card. This is Molly Blooms again, I`ve cut her off the beach ball she was sitting on and placed her in her deck chair which I`ve paper pieced with sizzix papers. The bunting and window/Mirror, table and tray are all from the Molly Blooms collection too, all available from Sir Stampalot. The background paper is Magnolia, I have used such a lot of this one it`s so versatile, pity they aren`t printing it anymore ! The coloring is done with my fave distress inks again and I`ve added a bit of sparkle with stickles diamond on the cupcake.






Boy did I have trouble making this little beach house, and it seemed like such a good idea at the time but it took FOREVER and was bloomin` fiddly but I think it was worth the effort in the end !!
Hopefully this weather will hold out over the next week until my holiday, keeping everything crossed lol, bye for now xx

6 comments:

  1. Sara, this is unbelievable. It's really gorgeous - like you said it was certainly worth the time you put into it. The colours are perfect, almost scandinavian in style - I'd love to have a little hut like this of my own.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there sara, I am blown away, once again, its unbelievably gorgeous.
    hugs chris xx
    love the way you have cut off her pumpkin and used that mirror and lemonade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!Sara this is such the perfect summer scene,so so much detail.
    Gorgeous colours/colouring and love that little cake/drink.
    Hope you are doing ok?
    see you soon,hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Sara, love the detail and beautiful stamps!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous beach house makes me want to go to the seaside and what more could you want but cupcake and drink too, perfect.
    louise xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI MY NAME IS ARINA AND I COME FROM THE NETHERLANDS...

    WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CARDS DO YOU MAKE...
    I LOVE ALL THE DEATAILS ON YOUR CARDS..

    SO STUNNING.
    I AM NOW A FOLLOWER OF YOUR BLOG.
    GREETINGS FROM ARINA

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)