Saturday 4 September 2010

Some bunny loves you !



Here is a card that I did for my best friend Sally`s 7th Wedding Anniversary.
The stamp is "cuddles " by Penny Johnson available from Sir Stampalot . Coloured with distress inks, The background paper is Daisy Bucket, the tags are SU "tiny tags" set, punched out with the SU tiny tags punch. The linen thread is also SU. The felt heart is made from two petals cut from a 6 petal felt flower and the wooden heart is from a set of birthday cake decortations that I`ve had for years ! I tend to hoard embellishments from all over the place but I usually find a use for them eventually !!
Well I`ve got two days off work now so I`m going to spend today crafting, I am thinking about starting my Chrissy cards ! last year I left it until the last minute and put myself under way too much pressure to finish them so I`m getting a head start on myself this year !
Bye for now and Happy Crafting xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sara, this is adorable. Your colouring is perfect, and that bow is tied to perfection!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara this looks soooooooooooooo stunning, its soooooooooooo perfect. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awhhhh just too cute! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!Sara what a cutie,not seen this at SS and a gorgeous card.
    Love the ribbon and tiny tags too.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh such a cute bunny,and perfectly coloured as always,love the tags.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ya, i got this stamp too - he's cute aint he. Melx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)