Tuesday 17 May 2011

Daisy Mouse !


I made this card for my Brother`s partner Judy for her birthday this week, it`s a clear stamp I have had for a while by Tina Wenke from Stampavie available from Sir Stampalot. I love this little character and I`d forgotten all about it until I had a recent sort out of my craft space and organized all my clear stamps into folders, it`s amazing what you find when you have a sort out LOL !!

I have coloured with distress inks, the backing papers are MME bloom and grow and Kaisercraft - country grove - harvest. The ribbon is Ruffled Bazzill and the punch is loopy border from Martha Stewart. The sentiment is SU, flowers are Prima and the leaves cut from a Bosskut die - Daisy Leaves, which is a useful little die that I`ve had for absolutely EVER!



I have added Glamour dust to the little dandelion heads (I think that`s what they are, they look like it to me but horticulture isn`t my strong suit !!) and I`ve added a bit of Glossy Accents to the Ladybug.
I tried to do a bit more crafting today but after the great 6 card session the other day I think my muse has once again left me, I am amazed that sometimes I can sit at my desk and produce things I am very happy with and then other days most of what I make ends up in the bin ! I am supposed to be getting on with samples for Sir Stampalot and Kay Rutter but I just couldn`t achieve anything today , maybe I`ll have better luck tomorrow, you`ll have to watch this space to find out ! I hope that what I come up with will be worth a return visit LOL !
Thanks for looking in, bye for now and Happy Crafting xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sara, your card really is beautiful. I know what you mean about crafting. I think my Mojo has done a runner! I've tried several cards & not happy, but short on time so they're gonna have to do.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Sara and such pretty stamp!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Sara the little scene looks so fresh and a life and your colouring is gorgeous as always.
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Sara this is such a lovely card,
    your colours/colouring are just perfect and the bit of sparkle is so pretty too.
    see you soon,
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)