Thursday 27 October 2011

Anniversary in the Garden



Are you sick of Christmas yet? I am sick of making Christmas cards already so it was nice to have an opportunity to make an Anniversary card for my parents who celebrated 27 years together at the end of last month. This is the front of the card, I`ve used Martha Stewart punch around the page eyelet lace set, it`s my fave punch of the moment so you`ll probably be seeing a lot of it on my projects (until I get bored with it ! LOL )
The paper is from Regency A4 paper pack from Papermania Signature collection. The flowers are from Wild Orchid and Prima.



This is the inside, I didn`t want to over embellish as the picture is so cute I wanted it to speak for itself. This so reminds me of Mum and Dave in the garden ! Dave always wears his blue corduroy hat for gardening!
I`ve coloured with distress inks and used a cloud template for the background with chalk eyes inks.


I suspended the inside on a little hinge I made out of card so the image lifts up and the verse is printed underneath.



I haven`t done anymore crafting for the last couple of weeks, I keep sitting at my craft desk but not achieving anything, I seem to have lost my mojo ! If you see it anywhere please can you send it back to me so I can get on with some more crafting LOL ! I`ve even got two new stamps that my Mum treated me to but I can`t seem to summon up the enthusiasm to use them at the moment! not like me at all :(
Hopefully I`ll get some inspiration soon, until then, thanks for looking in, bye for now xxx

2 comments:

  1. Awww Sara bet your mum and dad loved this, just perfect.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Sara, The papers are so pretty and a perfect image.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)