Tuesday 3 April 2012

Happy Easter


I made this to fill with Mini Easter eggs to give to someone for Easter, it`s a version of the tea-light box in a card, I`ve just made it a lot bigger and wider to accommodate Choccies !



I`ve used Tilda - Magnolia stamp coloured with distress inks, Magnolia Doohickie die - Grass. The papers are Teresa Collins - Fabrications, Martha Stewart punch around the page - Eyelet Lace, Cheery Lynn die - Fanciful Flourish, LOTV clear sentiment set, Prima flowers and a button from SU.



I`ve added a little tag to the top of the box to make it easier to open and access the choccies when I put them in !
You can probably see me taking the photo from the reflection in the acetate window LOL! I couldn`t find a place to take the photo that didn`t cause a reflection !

Well I`m off to continue to craft, I`ve been commissioned by a friend to make a wedding card for her son and his finacee`s upcoming nuptials so I`ve been working on that for a few days now. I`ll post here when it`s done, bye for now and happy crafting xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi! this is gorgeous Sara,love the spring colours and such a lovely idea-clever you:)
    The punched edges are really pretty and Tilda too.
    hugs Lou.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing Sara, love the idea and design using gorgeous papers and finishing touches. The Tilda is coloured beautifully and those flowers are stunning!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara and wow gorgeous choccie box and I spy those pretty papers,have a great Easter.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)