Saturday 10 November 2012


This is a sample I`ve done for Sir Stampalot, the image is Art Impressions "Catching Z`s" This reminds me of fishing trips with my Dad when I was very young but it was Mum that usually fell asleep on the riverbank!
I`ve coloured with distress inks and markers, the backing papers are BoBunny Apple cider dot and Vicki B Loverly (reverse side) Doo Hicky grass die from Magnolia and a bit of medical gauze to add texture. The Z`s are cut from Wingo Zingo Sizzix extended cuts alphabet.

I`ve been up to my eyes in Christmas cards lately so it was lovely to make some ordinary cards for a change and I had fun with this one, the images of these "ai people" stamps have such humour, I`ve done a couple of others for Sir Stampalot too so I`ll post them soon.

Bye for now and happy crafting xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sara he looks very comfy there.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)