Tuesday 4 December 2012

White on White


Over at Cupcake Challenge this time around it`s "it`ll be all white on the night" and here is what I came up with. I`m normally a colour girl and I very rarely make a card without a character stamp on it and lots of colour so this was a real change for me but I really enjoyed making it. I think you have to get out of your comfort zone now and then and strangely enough I found this easy, having no choice of colour to contemplate and not having to match up papers and embellishments.


I used Martha Stewart punch around the page set - Eyelet Lace. Tim Holtz -Tattered Poinsettia die, large circle and scallop circle nesties, Hobby house self adhesive pearls and the background was used by heat embossing with clear ink and a hollographic glitter embossing powder over a Hero Arts stamp - Leaf Flourish. I also used a bit of stickles diamond round the circle to add a bit of extra bling. The sentiment is from Inkylicious.

The biggest challenge for me with this card was photographing it ! it`s been overcast for most of the day so it wasn`t easy to photograph an all white card and make it stand out! but hopefully all the detail shows up okay on the screen.

I`m off now to get my scampi and chips that my family has just bought in for me so bye for now and happy crafting xx

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! so pretty Sara,lovely detail too.
    I don't think I could do white on white lol!!
    see you soon,hugs Lou.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sara,thank you for joining us at Cupcake this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful creation, so pretty...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)