Tuesday 15 April 2014

Hang In There!

Hello, I`m back after a mini break from my blog, just been enjoying the lovely spring weather we`ve been having and getting some jobs done around the house. Now all the decorating and carpet laying is done and the new furniture is in, I can get back to some serious crafting. here is my first new card with a lovely Tiddly Inks stamp.


I`ve coloured her with Distress Inks and Markers and used a cloud template in the background. This is a very Clean and Simple card for me and my hands were itching to put some extra embelies on it! But I managed to keep it minimal for a change.
The background paper is Melissa Francis and I just managed to find some SU buttons in my crafty stash that were the same shade. The dotty border was done by hand with a fine black micron pen.

It`s lovely sunshine today so I`m going to take advantage of the natural light and get some more images coloured in. I`ve collected some new Tilda`s and Tiddly Inks stamps which I`ve yet to ink up so I`d best get on with it.

Thanks for looking in, bye for now xx

4 comments:

  1. Sooo much fun on this card! I just had to laugh a little when I saw this cute little girl hanging upside down in this tree :-)).
    Love your colouring, it looks beautiful and so do all the cards of yours that I see on your blog.
    Like your dotty border, it gives an extra dimension to the card.
    Have a great day today (also by colouring the rest of your images) and enjoy your "new" home.
    Groetjes Gery

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fun!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this card Sara, right down to the cloud detail! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you left it without too much in the way of embellies Sara... as it's absolutely GORGEOUS!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)