Monday 14 July 2014

Rosetta

I`m back after a mini blog break, it`s been too nice weather to stay indoors and far too hot to sit in my craft room but I started to get withdrawal symptoms so had to give in finally LOL!



This is one of my latest purchases from Wee Stamps, the lovely Rosetta. I`ve coloured with Distress Inks and Markers and added a bit of glamour dust to her wings (a fairy`s got to have a bit of sparkle)! I also had a bit of a play with some frantage round the edges of the image too.



The flowers were made using the Spellbinders Heartfelt Creations Vintage Floret dies.

Other products used are, Martha Stewart POP Cherished, Crochet lace from The Ribbon Girl, Hobby House flowers, cameo rose embellishment and pearls, LOTV sentiment, Tim Holtz Memo Pin, Kaisercraft paper and the bow was created using the We R Memory Keepers envelope punch board which is available from Sir Stampalot.

I`m off to sit under the fan now - phew! it`s hot today, makes a change from rain so I can`t complain!
Thanks for looking in, bye for now xx




3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and love the flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo nice to see you again Sara and with a superdoop beautiful card. I love your colouring and your style x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!! You did amazing work with her hair!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)