Tuesday 14 October 2014

Silver Fairy



Hello again,
here is another Gorgeous Wee design by Silvia Zet. I just adore her images. This one is Silver Fairy and I just loved colouring her. I`ve used Distress Inks and Markers to colour, flowers from Prima, Magnolia and Wild Orchid Crafts. papers are Graphic 45 and some others I`ve had in my stash for ever ( thought it was about time I used them )



I used Fantasy Film for her wings, a product I haven`t used in years but after clearing out my craft desk recently I came accross it and thought it time I used it up!

I`d like to enter this into the Papertake Weekly Challenge which is "Super Fly"
Thanks for looking in, bye for now xx

5 comments:

  1. WOW, Sara! This is such a gorgeous card and I love, love, love how you did her wings! Such a cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, those wings look fantastic, And your colouring! Wow! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara!
    Your card is amazing. Love whole the composition. Anything is just on right place.
    LP, Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,love the wings,now were did I put my fantasy film.......
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning love how you have coloured the wings :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)