Sunday 21 August 2011

Seeing Spots !


This is another sample I`ve done for Kay Rutter using the Hougie Board, it`s a peek-a-boo card and is great for giving a bit of dimension to cards. I`ve used one of my new Penny Black stamps here that I got from Stamperama recently.


The card used is from Kay`s citrus collection, this one is fudge - from the spotty pack. The flowers are a combination from prima and carnmeal cottage and the sentiment and circle/scallop punches are SU.


I`ve water coloured the image using distess inks and used chalk eyes inks and the fab cloud templates from Sir Stampalot for the background.

I`ve been practising with my brayer again and also experimenting with my ink dusters for background and I`m really pleased with the results I`ve achieved. I`m going to have a play some more today with my new Lavinia stamps too so watch this space for what I come up with !
Thanks for looking in, bye for now and happy crafting xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi!Sara this is such a lovely card,really sweet image and love your colours/paper.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara gorgeous card and fab image, loving the shape.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Sara, love the peekaboo design and your colouring is absolutely beautiful!
    Love the seriously sweet image!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)