Wednesday 6 February 2013

Cheeky!


Here is another sample I did for Sir Stampalot with Bonny Tilda, coloured with distress inks and markers.
Other products used are Go Kreate die 6" pointy frame, Nesties hearts and scallop hearts, Cheery Lynn - Fanciful Flourish, Magnolia Papers - peaches and something old, Bo Bunny double dot ribbon, Hobby House flowers, stickles - icicle for the wings.

The arrow was created using one of the hands of the Marianne Clock die, I just snipped a bit off the ends and out of the middle which kind of works? not sure, but I didn`t have an arrow die or punch and all my attempts to hand cut one just looked awful so this was the next best thing (although I think Tilda`s aim is off a bit LOL).

......And after I handed it over to Janice at Sir Stampalot I realized that I haven`t grounded Tilda in this image so she`s kind of floating in mid air LOL ! but as Louise pointed out to me she does have wings so maybe she`s hovering! thanks Louise LOL !

I`d like to enter this into the Inky Chicks Challenge, this time around it`s Valentine or Anniversary card.

Thanks for looking in, bye for now and happy crafting xx





6 comments:

  1. aaaw cheeky but gorgeous , fabulous colouring and a wonderfully created card. janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute card Sara and I loved how you tied it all in with the peaches paper and colours for a cheeky peachy bum on this one,fab idea with the arrow too.
    louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card Sara! Lovely peach colours and a fantastic idea of the arrow! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Sara, hope the little angel doesn't catch a chill! Tee hee.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara,
    Thanks for your lovely comment, sorry I have been really slack on the commenting lately:(
    I am Lovin the card it is very cheeky and much better IRL Janice showed me on Saturday.
    Your Ink Stand looks amazing I dont know how you had the patience to cut all those pieces out:0)
    Hugs
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)