Wednesday 6 November 2013

A bit of flag waving



Here is another of the Little London Magnolia collection, I just couldn`t resist this little guy and he will be wending his way to my best mate Sally. We call her our English stick of rock because if you sliced her down the middle she would have England or a Union Jack printed all the way through her like a stick of rock! She is the most patriotic person I know and she will love this little fella.



This is the back of the little pull out tag. I decided in my infinite wisdom, to staple the ribbons on, (that was my first mistake) as my mini stapler decided to ping the first staple across the room and dump the inner workings of my stapler onto the surface of my craft desk! after a lot of fiddling and muttering I managed to get it back together but next time I will just punch a hole in the tag and thread the ribbon through methinks!!

Other products used - Ruby Rock-It vintage papers, La La land Heart Banner die, hobby house pearls, Distress Inks and Markers.

I`d like to enter this into Tilda`s Town challenge which this time around is "Anything Goes"

5 comments:

  1. your card is so cute! lovely colors & your coloring is awesome. Thank you for joining Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sara and I am sure Sally will love it
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow hun this is just fabulous!!!
    Hugs
    Jacs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card! I love the Design, the colours and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card! Beautiful colours, great Design and perfect coloring. Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)