Friday 1 November 2013

Fancy a Cuppa?

I`m back after a longer than anticipated break. Decorating is finished, Craft room up and running and then my mojo packed her bags and went well and truly awol for months..... But I`m back to full steam now, mojo back in place and locked down and raring to go...



I fell in love with the Little London collection from Magnolia, who couldn`t! here is Tilda with her cup of tea! I can`t do without a cuppa so I can identify with this little lady!

K & Co papers, La La Land die, Martha Stewart punch all available from Sir Stampalot. Flowers WOC.

As you can see I`ve been playing about with my Blog design, as you can also see I have no idea what I`m doing LOL, but I`m being brave and clicking buttons to see what happens ! (I`m terrified I might accidentally delete all my posts) but I`ll keep experimenting until I get it right so please bear with me :)


1 comment:

  1. Super card Sara and such pretty details
    hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)