Wednesday 9 May 2012

Chatting Whoots

Here is another of the samples I`ve done for Sir Stampalot this one is called "Chatting Whoots" I love these little owls, they are sooooo cute . I`ve coloured with distress inks and decoupaged their little feet so that they sit neatly on a branch . I used Maidenhair fern punch available from Sir Stampalot here to create the branch they are sitting on so they aren`t hanging in mid air !! The backing paper is Bo Bunny and I`ve cut a couple of the butterflies out of the paper ( from the bit behind where it doesn`t show ) and added them for a bit of dimension . The set comes with three sentiments to choose from, all featuring a " hoots " pun which is a lot of fun . It has non stop rained here for weeks now and although it gives me a good excuse to stay in and craft, I am getting a bit sick of it now ( the rain that is, not crafting ! LOL ! ) I did go to Boston this morning, managed to get in a quick bit of birthday shopping for a friend between bouts of rain ! now I`m off to put the finishing touches to her card and wrap her prezzies, thanks for lookin in, bye for now and happy crafting xx

3 comments:

  1. Totally adorable, and that fern punch is perfect as a branch! Jo x
    BTW, I'm running the Race for Life in a few weeks time and am looking for people to sponsor me £1. Anyone kind enough to do so goes into the draw for a £25 crafting gift voucher following the 'race'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another adorable card Sara
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous owl card and great way to use the leaves punch.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)