Friday 4 May 2012

Birthday Whoots

This is a sample card I`ve done for Sir Stampalot the image is from an Art Impressions set called Birthday Whoots. It comes with three different sentiments to choose from. I`ve coloured with distress inks, used Nesties Circle and Scallop circle for the shape and the flowers are a mixture of prima and hobby house. The tree was a die borrowed from my friend Tina which I thought was a Cheery Lynn die but it turns out it was a memory box small tree die, but I thought it looked good as a bit of foliage round the image . Janice at Sir Stampalot gave me four of these "Whoots" sets to play with, they are all adorable and I had great fun using the little owls, they are so cute . I`ll post the other cards next . I`m off to Sir Stampalot today to deliver the samples as it`s a very wet and miserable day here so what better excuse to go to a craft shop LOL ! Bye for now and happy crafting xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow Sara, beautiful card. The owl is such a cutie and the memory box tree die coupled with those gorgeous flowers set him off a treat!
    Hope you enjoy your trip to Sir Stamp
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sara and even better in real life,the owls are so cute and you made fabulous cards with them all.
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! what a cutie this is Sara,love the image and your papers/colours are lovely too- nice we are close to nip to SS :)))
    hugs Lou.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sara, the colours are sooo pretty.
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)